JTAG SMT2

mubasheer

Question

Hi this is Mubasheer from India.

I need a help from here. recently we bough JTAG SMT2 5 nos for one of the project and we assembled this in one respective board so that we can facility to program the board with onboard programmer. we have assembled 4 out 5 JTAG SMT2 successfully but 1 JTAG SMT2 some components have came out of the board I need schematic to figure out this. I checked in diligent officially no schematic is available for this but I am sure to help customers like their would be some alternative way.. please help me out off these.

Thanks a lot. 

6 answers to this question

Hi @mubasheer,

Thank you for the image. In the interest of clarifying the situation since I am slightly confused by your wording, were these 3 or 4 components originally present on the JTAG SMT2-NC or did they somehow get removed/lost during the installation?

Thanks,
JColvin

Hi. Thank you for replying sir..

I was eagerly waiting for the reply.

The problem is when installing this board when it was hot, mistakenly one of my colleague moved the tweezer on it and we lost the components you can see some are missing and if I get schematic or part numbers of the lost components I can order them and fix it ASAP.. thank you

Hi @mubasheer,

I can't readily tell if there are other components with issues on the board, but I have attached an image showing the 8 problems that I could tell from your image. The needed resistor and capacitors have a size code of 0201.

Some of the components look like they just need to be rotated back into place including he IC in the upper right of the image which needs  to be properly reseated onto it's BGA landing pad. The one missing IC in the lower right of the image is a SN74LVC1T45YZP from Texas Instruments. It looks like there also might be a short that might occur between two of those BGA pads.

Thank you,
JColvin

SMT2-NC problem spots.png

Archived