Zybo Z7_20 SDX 2017.4 moving functions to HW ERROR!

Laumont

Question

Hi! I've been trying to execute a simple matrix multiplication (with large dimension) on SDx 2017.4 on a Zybo Z720 board. I used the reVISION repository on GITHUB  (https://github.com/Digilent/reVISION-Zybo-Z7-20 ) to create the platfom and to export it to my Windows Host. When debugging and releasing the app without any function into HW it works perfectly fine, no errors no warnings.

But I've tried to toggle the function that computes the matrix multiplication into  HW and the next error appears:

"C:/zybo_z7_20/export/zybo_z7_20/sw/sysroot/usr/include\malloc.h:38:14: error: declaration conflicts with target of using declaration already in scope.

extern void *malloc (size_t __size) throw () __attribute__ ((__malloc__)) ;
             ^
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5031] Problem detected in Vivado HLS run - unable to find solution implementation directory for calculo_mat_transformacion C:/pca/mult_matptueba/Debug/_sds/vhls/calculo_mat_transformacion/solution/impl/ip. For possible causes, review C:/pca/mult_matptueba/Debug/_sds/vhls/calculo_mat_transformacion/solution/solution.log or C:/pca/mult_matptueba/Debug/_sds/vhls/calculo_mat_transformacion_vivado_hls.log.
C:/pca/mult_matptueba/Debug/_sds/vhls/calculo_mat_transformacion_vivado_hls.log (last 20 lines):
C:/zybo_z7_20/export/zybo_z7_20/sw/sysroot/usr/include\wctype.h:52:27: error: typedef redefinition with different types ('unsigned long' vs 'unsigned short')
typedef unsigned long int wctype_t;
                          ^
C:/Xilinx/Vivado/2017.4/win64/tools/clang/bin/../lib/clang/3.1/../../../x86_64-w64-mingw32/include\_mingw.h:437:24: note: previous definition is here
typedef unsigned short wctype_t;
                       ^
Failed checking during preprocessing.
    while executing
"source C:/pca/mult_matptueba/Debug/_sds/vhls/calculo_mat_transformacion_run.tcl"
    invoked from within
"hls::main C:/pca/mult_matptueba/Debug/_sds/vhls/calculo_mat_transformacion_run.tcl -l calculo_mat_transformacion_vivado_hls.log"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel 1 hls::main {*}$args"
    (procedure "hls_proc" line 5)
    invoked from within
"hls_proc $argv"
INFO: [Common 17-206] Exiting vivado_hls at Fri May 15 16:13:36 2020...
sds++ log file saved as C:/pca/mult_matptueba/Debug/_sds/reports/sds_mult_mat.log
ERROR: [SdsCompiler 83-5004] Build failed

make: *** [src/mult_mat.o] Error 1"

Can anybody help me understand? I don't know if its something related to the board or if I need to do something else before toggleling any function to HW.

I attach the sds.log that the error says to review.

Thanks in advance!!

calculo_mat_transformacion_vivado_hls.log solution.log

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived