Pmod Connector

tim parker

Question

5 answers to this question

If you are going to PCB, there is 0879110611 from Molex,  and PRPC006DBAN-M71RC from Sullins.

Be careful as there is an error on the Molex data sheet....

MolexError.PNG

I will admit, I have not actually used the Molex part, but have it designed in.  The 3D step model for it shows that it will fit the same as the Sullins part.  It's 5.12 mm from the left edge of the black housing to the center of the two rows of pins.

Hi, I am looking for the same. Does anyone know the P/N of the Pmod connectors so that I can source and build a cable to connect?

I am trying to mate to the Pmods (JA and JB) on the Cora Z7.

Does anyone know the part number of these right angle connectors installed on the board (JA and JB)?

Hi Clyde, 

Thank you for the response.

I am trying to source parts for a cable/harness, not a PCB. The Sullins part is a Plated Through-Hole part for a PCB. I need to source a crimp terminal and housing for wires.

Does anyone know the part number of the Pmod connector?

Well, then, if you want a crimp terminal that goes into a housing, I would recommend Harwin for this kind of thing.  I don't have a part number, but they make the receptacle that is a single, goes on the 0.025 post, with crimp terminals.  This is the connector you see on JTAG programmers.  My bet is that Harwin makes the compliment, with pins.

Clyde

Archived