Zybo DMA Audio Demo

KrisW

Question

Hello,

I have asked this question via the website but they told me that they don't have the expertise and I should post it here.

The DMA Audio example is very similar to what I am trying to do with Zybo. I am trying to capture incoming data and save it to DDR using AXI DMA. I can't find any useful instructions online but it seems that DMA Audio Demo does exactly what I wanted. However, the main part is hidden inside "d_axi_i2s_audio_0" IP Core.

Would it be possible to get access to the "d_axi_i2s_audio_0" IP Core? I mean I would like to see the actual Vivado project for this IP core (source code). It would be so helpful to me. Please advise.

digilent.PNG

1 answer to this question

Hello @KrisW,

When you add the AXI I2S Audio IP to the block design in Vivado, you can right click on IP and select Edit in IP Packager, then a new window will appear to edit the IP, like this:

image.thumb.png.fb5f0d9ffe620c817d09414007ca1f90.png

The files that contain the source code can be found in the folder vivado-library which you downloaded from github https://github.com/Digilent/vivado-library/tree/master/ip/axi_i2s_adi_1.2

Archived