PCAM 5C WITH ZEDBOARD

BANDI

Question

Hi.,

Im trying to run the project available in Github for Pcam 5C camera with Zedboard using FMC Adapter.

Upto bit stream is done and exported to SDK Successfully.

After creating Application and adding files it is showing errors.

Kindly help regarding this

Version: Vivado 2018.2.1

hi 

I would like to know if there is any information about cycle mate. I am developing  a project having two different applications for a pair of PCAM cameras using FMC PCAM adaptor, my cameras aren't working. I need to know if there is any hardware damage because of cycle mate. 
Looking forward for your response. 

Thanks 

have a good day 

Meghana 

Hi Jcolvin 

I  had nothing displayed for two cameras program and Program for dual demo gives fatal error for the "cam" folder of the project. I tried fixing the isssues and It was not solved properly. Also, there was nothing displayed when errors were solved( partially). Thats why I started to use four cameras program, reached out when I had same issue with four cameras code. 

Could you please provide me right link to check two cameras working? So that I can check again Please

Thanks 

have a good day 

meghana 

We are looking at the build issues you are having to see if we can reproduce them.

The issue with two cameras not working is most probably not related, however. Mechanical durability for mating is at least 30 cycles. Re-check cabling, maybe swap Pcams between ports. Also check if there are any messages on the console related to the initialization sequence. There might be errors reported for the non-working cameras.

Hello @meghuiyer@gmail.com,

Please download the release https://github.com/Digilent/ZedBoard-FMC-Pcam-Adapter-DEMO/releases/tag/v2019.1-1

and when you open the project in SDK, right -click on project name -> C/C++ Build Settings then Arm v7 g++ compiler -> Directories and make sure the path is:

"${workspace_loc:/${ProjName}/src}"

image.thumb.png.b8ee148b1cb8b39b9aef02faa62905a8.png

Clean the project ( Project -> Clean)

That should solve the errors regarding include files ( Fatal error: no such file or directory). After that the build should be successful. Run the application and tell us if is working.

Please  post here screen-capture if you encounter other errors.

Hi @meghuiyer@gmail.com,

I attached the project for 2018.2 version with errors resolved:Zedboard-FMC-2Pcam.zip

The errors were related to repository sources that weren't added to SDK project. The repo_0 folder inside ZedBoard-FMC-Pcam-Adapter-DEMO.ipdefs contains the driver sources for Digilent custom IPs from the hardware project. 

Please run the application and tell us if it's working properly.

Archived