jtag-hs3

John Zsori

Question

I am an independent PCB layout designer and am working on a new design where the client will be using this part.  It will be plugging into a 2X7 shrouded header.  I need to make sure that there will be enough clearance around the header so that the jtag-hs3 doesn't interfere with anything.  Do you have any mechanical details you can send me on this?  I cannot seem to find anything online except for the general datasheet stuff.  Thanks

9 answers to this question

Hi @John Zsori,

I was able to get some dimensions for the JTAG HS3, which I have attached in an image below. I also measured the height of the 2x7 header (the 2 header side of it) with calipers and measured that it was 0.157 inches.

Let me know if you have any further questions about this.

Thanks,
JColvin

JTAG HS3 dimensions.png

I may have misinterpreted your dwg.  I was looking for the info looking into the 2X7 receptacle end so that I could make a template checking for clearances on my layout.  However, looking at my jpg above I measure 0.650 X 1.285 overall which is pretty close to what you show.  Looking into the receptacle end I measure 0.650 wide X 0.290 thick.  I think we are basically in agreement.  Thanks again.

Archived