DigilentStudio

Mac Version Of Waveforms?

Question

5 answers to this question

There is not currently a released version of Waveforms for Mac. Waveforms 3 will support Windows, Mac and Linux. We will be offering a public beta soon, I can't say exactly when.

Hi there

I've been using the Analog Discovery with a python code that I wrote that uses the waveforms SDK and it works just fine on windows. I've tried migrating to mac but I'm now having trouble with running my code. So far I followed the link above and installed Waveforms2015 and the Dilient Driver but when I run my code I get the error below ending with 'OSError: dlopen(libdwf.dylib, 6): image not found'

Can you advise? I think it because the install.sh (from the SDK folder) may not be installing correctly. In the terminal, when I run install.sh, all the lines say no such directory.

Error information:

runfile('/Users/Jason/Dropbox/JasonAnalogDiscovery/NMRspectrometer_redefiningAcquirePulseWaitandTrigPos.py', wdir='/Users/Jason/Dropbox/JasonAnalogDiscovery')
dar
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<ipython-input-165-c8d6aa72487a>", line 1, in <module>
    runfile('/Users/Jason/Dropbox/JasonAnalogDiscovery/NMRspectrometer_redefiningAcquirePulseWaitandTrigPos.py', wdir='/Users/Jason/Dropbox/JasonAnalogDiscovery')

File "//anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/spyderlib/widgets/externalshell/sitecustomize.py", line 685, in runfile
    execfile(filename, namespace)

File "//anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/spyderlib/widgets/externalshell/sitecustomize.py", line 78, in execfile
    builtins.execfile(filename, *where)

File "/Users/Jason/Dropbox/JasonAnalogDiscovery/NMRspectrometer_redefiningAcquirePulseWaitandTrigPos.py", line 17, in <module>
    dwf = cdll.LoadLibrary("libdwf.dylib")

File "//anaconda/lib/python2.7/ctypes/__init__.py", line 443, in LoadLibrary
    return self._dlltype(name)

File "//anaconda/lib/python2.7/ctypes/__init__.py", line 365, in __init__
    self._handle = _dlopen(self._name, mode)

OSError: dlopen(libdwf.dylib, 6): image not found

Hi Jason,

This question will be better suited in a different part of our forum. I've taken the liberty of reposting it in the Scopes and Instruments subsection here.

Thanks,
JColvin