chipkit wf32

I am trying to get my laptop windows7 to recognize my chipkit wf32 and it won't. It seem like the drivers was loaded correctly when I see this pic(driver).

Are my jumpers setup correctly? UART,LDOUT-5V0 LDOIN-VU,JP1-IN,JP3-PWM,JP10-USB,JP6-MASTER,JP7-MASTER,Nothing on JP9orJP11,JP4&JP5-AN

Any help would be great. Can send an small image this should be corrected.

thank.

wf32driverinstall.jpg

Hi ssugrue,

The jumper settings all seem good to me. Does a new USB Serial device appear in the Device Manager inside of the control panel when you connect the WF32 to your computer or is there no response there as well?

Thanks,
JColvin

On 4/20/2016 at 6:38 PM, JColvin said:

Hi ssugrue,

The jumper settings all seem good to me. Does a new USB Serial device appear in the Device Manager inside of the control panel when you connect the WF32 to your computer or is there no response there as well?

Thanks,
JColvin

JColvin,

The usb device appears however it has the yellow exclamation point next to as if the driver software is not correct. My arduino works and

is recognized.

Thanks,

Sean

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sean,

If the Arduino is working nicely, I'm not certain what the issue might be. One option I suppose would be to uninstall and reinstall the USB and FTDI drivers to make sure everything is installed nicely, but I do not know for certain if that will work.

Alternatively, you could actually use the Arduino IDE with the chipKIT Core if you are not already and see if that helps.

Let me know if that works out for you or if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
JColvin

Archived