PMOD Wifi HTTP Server Example Include Errors

jonpaolo02

Question

Hello, 

I've been following the HTTP Server example project video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTeTMv3oiPw&t=653s). However, after I copy the example code into my project folder, I get an error about including the DEIPcK header file. There are also several other errors about unresolved includes, but this is the first one I encountered. I've tried copying the PMOD_Wifi/src folder into my project folder, but include errors keep showing up. Any ideas?

Screenshot (2).png

2 answers to this question

Hello @jonpaolo02,

I think you didn't follow the exact steps for adding the example sources to your project.

1. When you created the project in SDK you need to select C++ language, then NEXT and Empty
Project.

2. Go to the location of where you saved the vivado-library folder, in the Pmod WIFI directory (something like  (USER PATH)\vivado-library\ip\Pmods\PmodWIFI_v1_0\drivers\PmodWIFI_v1_0\examples ) and copy the example folder you want to use, HTTPServer.

3. Paste the HTTPServer folder into your SDK project folder and delete the main.cc file.

4. In SDK, right click the project name -> Refresh. Your HTTPServer example will be added like below

image.png.6c3e3d36ec0c496d2a4aaaf21630766e.png

5. The only error I did get is the one from below

image.thumb.png.a80ddb766aad34c46750d831ce747b9d.png

and I replaced that line with #include "MRF24G/utility/ud_inc/internal/wf_global_includes.h"

Please try again and tell me if you encounter other problems.

I used Vivado 2016.4 for creating the project.

Cheers,

Ana-Maria

Archived