Is there a simple PMOD break-out board?

pedro_uno

Question

Hello, I am looking for a simple PMOD breakout board so that I can wire a cable to it.  The cable goes to an RF front end eval board that has inconvenient connections.  I would like the break out board to plug directly into the 12 pin PMOD connectors of my FPGA board.

2 answers to this question

That is almost what I was looking for.  I was hoping for a breakout board that took would have the 2x6 pins on one side and a little board that translates them to solderable holes. It would be ideal if there were more than two solderable holes for ground so that the wires could have some kind of ground reference.

I purchased some of these. One end goes into the pmod connector. On the other side I can shove on flying wire leads and solder the other end of the leads to the unit under test. I can put shring tubing over the whole thing to try to hold it together.

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/PBC12DFCN/S2231E-12-ND/861431?utm_medium=email&utm_source=oce&utm_campaign=2645_OCE19RT&utm_content=productdetail_US&utm_cid=1041561&so=61213442&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWVdJell6azBOVFEwTTJVeSIsInQiOiJNcmRlVmtvSFVpQVJVTGRmODFjbmN2WElna0pkV2xwMWtuRWQySnhlZ1ZoRFNLbm1EaEphR0tPY2lUeVBvam9xNnUwTEVcLzhjXC9qaHlic2tNS1JXMkU0VlVHMmVFWlF4UHpVXC9cL3RNY0hjeEpaMGY1UHlkWHJsdW9tQUdFZDJ6N0cifQ%3D%3D

Archived