Analog Discovery 2

Stas Last

Question

Hi,

I am using your driver Analog Discovery 2 in Labview 2017.

Trying to run a sampe I can't receive the results I expect. 

the setup is : sample rate of 7.692M wiht 8192 samples - trying to use hight rate or no. of smaple returns an error.

Here is attach a picture of the case.

Could you send me some information how to fix and have the wave as the example in the picture ?

AD2 Analog Example(Multiple).vi

2 answers to this question

Hi @Stas Last,

I don't have LabVIEW 2017 so I'm not able to open your VI to see for myself.

Additionally, are you using Digilent WaveForms VI set or the AD2 toolkit? My understanding is that the AD2 toolkit VI set does not work with LabVIEW 2017, but I think (again, I don't have LabVIEW 2017) the Digilent WaveForms VI should work. There is a thread here that discusses changing the sample rate and sample taken based off of this tutorial though I was unable to get it to correctly display all of those data points on the front panel.

Thanks,
JColvin

Both version can be made to work but some of them use the hardware id (lnt32) built into a cluster and the other one feed it indirect. The waveform example will work out of the box as long as the device name (text) matches the name that you get when you look in the Waveforms application. They look like simillar routines were designed by a couple different people and because of that, they address the device differently, using different c library calls.

Archived