How to establish a web browser on Zybo Z7 by lwip applications

zitong Xu

Question

Hello, I am working on the Zybo-Z7-10 development board, I want to establish a web server application to upload files from my PC and send it to web browser by HTTP POST and extract data inside the file, I am using the lwIP stack and downloaded the xapp1026 files from the gitHub, right now I can run the example application correctly, but I want to change the  content inside the image.mfs file provided by the xilinx, I cannot open it, once I open the image.mfs by NotePad, unreadable characters are displayed, I found that at the top of this file, there is a css part, on the bottom of this file I can recognize that there is a html part, so I have modified it by adding a part of <input type= "file".....> , however it is vulnerable to errors, besides, i still need to write the js functions for getting the file. 

Do you know how can I create my own web browser and do not use the image.mfs file? Actually, I tried the mfsgen -cvbf command too, but I cannot change anything inside the file! can you help me on this problem or provide me with some references for the same question?

Thanks a lot!

1 answer to this question

Archived