XADC external input voltage(Nexys A7-100T )

marimo

Question

Hello,

I am using the Nexys A7-100T board.And I'm able to successfully read external input voltages on XADC Demo provided in the "https://github.com/Digilent/Nexys-A7-100T-XADC ".

I want to measure external input voltage(taken from measurement system) and show the parameter on PC.

Now I try to modify the XADC Demo program,but I am still a beginner so I can't  succeed.

Please let me know how to do for making program.

thanks

marimo

3 answers to this question

Hi @marimo,

Welcome to the Digilent forums!

With the Nexys A7-100T  you can either use the usb uart bridge or the ethernet to send the xadc data to the PC.  I would suggest to either adapt the XADC demo to send data through the usb uart bridge or use the ethernet with microblaze. 

Here is a keyboard demo for the nexys A7-100T that uses the usb uart bridge. Here is an older tutorial that should help you get an echo server going.

The other option would be the Pmod WIFI

best regards,

Jon

On 8/3/2019 at 1:41 AM, jpeyron said:

Hi @marimo,

Welcome to the Digilent forums!

With the Nexys A7-100T  you can either use the usb uart bridge or the ethernet to send the xadc data to the PC.  I would suggest to either adapt the XADC demo to send data through the usb uart bridge or use the ethernet with microblaze. 

Here is a keyboard demo for the nexys A7-100T that uses the usb uart bridge. Here is an older tutorial that should help you get an echo server going.

The other option would be the Pmod WIFI

best regards,

Jon

jpeyron, thanks for your help.

Now I try to echo server using my Nexys A7-100T board ,but a problem occurs while doing this tutorial.

In 4. Configuring and Routing the IP Cores 

https://reference.digilentinc.com/learn/programmable-logic/tutorials/nexys-4-ddr-getting-started-with-microblaze-servers/start#configuring_and_routing_the_ip_cores

When I click run block automation and click OK,Vivado got shut down every time.

Please tell me how to solve this problem.

169.jpg

168.jpg

Archived