Zybo Z7020 SDK Programming Issue

bass2

Question

Getting the following error when trying to launch application on hardware through SDK after programming the FPGA. Tried multiple applications/hardware configurations.

Error while launching program:no targets found with "name =~"APU*" && jtag_cable_name =~ "Digilent Zybo Z7 210351A825F9A"". available targets:1  DAP (JTAG port open error. AP transaction error, DAP status 30000021)2* xc7z020

5 answers to this question

Yes, it's a 7020. I was able to get things working by power cycling the device. I was under the impression that changing jumper positions for boot device (JTAG vs. SPI) was enough to do between flashing the FPGA. I found that power cycling the device with the jumper in the JTAG position, and then flashing the device fixed this issue.

Hi @bass2,

Here is a xilinx forum thread and here that discusses the  DAP status 30000021 error that should be helpful tracking down the issue. 

Are you using the Digilent board files? The Board files become the default setting when running block automation and correctly configures the zynq processor including the DDR. If not here is a tutorial for installing the board files. 

best regards,

Jon

Hi @jpeyron,

Thanks for the info. I'll check out the posts and see where it leads. I'm using the Digilent board files from GitHub, and I'm selected the board when I create a new project. I've configured the zynq processor manually and using block automation with the same result.

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20190730070319.png

Archived