Viewing OpenLogger logged data in WFL?

So I've successfully logged some data to SD card on the OpenLogger MZ (0.1807.0); I can download the .log file and though I've yet to try it I see the dlog utility can be used to spit out a CSV file.

How can you use WFL to view the logged data?

Hi @benl,

At the moment you can't use WFL to view the logged data. There are some challenges that surround this and we are working on finding a solution that best solves these problems.

The dlog utility has yet to be updated to parse the OpenLogger .log files, as they have a different binary format from the OpenScope. If you are eager and have the capabilities to do so, we can provide you the .log header struct so that you can make your own parser.  Otherwise, we'll be working on updating the dlog utility, and will let you know as soon as that has been done.

Regards,
AndrewHolzer

G'Day Andrew,

Uh, so there's no way to view the recorded data? Oops. (<flashback to the Seinfeld "most important part" scene> :-)

Obviously it'd be great to load / replay the recorded data back into WFL, the interface is pretty neat and I'm a fan of the browser-as-an-app-platform.

In the meantime, yes, can you please provide the header? (btw, when's all this going up on github?)

Ta,

Ben

Archived