Vivado SDK Not Importing Drivers

NeedlessBird

Question

I was working on my project the other day and in between launches, the Vivado SDK stopped generating the drivers folder. I didn't change anything in my block diagram and only changed a little bit of VHDL in the top file (creating 2 wires unrealated to the IP cores). My block diagram has a Microblaze connected to 3 PMOD SD blocks and a BRAM controller. I've grabbed the most recent version of the vivado-master library from Digilent's Git. I'll attach the SDK output log. Let me know what else you need from me, and thanks a million in advance everyone!

block diagram.PNG

SDK.log

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, NeedlessBird said:

I was working on my project the other day and in between launches, the Vivado SDK stopped generating the drivers folder. I didn't change anything in my block diagram and only changed a little bit of VHDL in the top file (creating 2 wires unrealated to the IP cores). My block diagram has a Microblaze connected to 3 PMOD SD blocks and a BRAM controller. I've grabbed the most recent version of the vivado-master library from Digilent's Git. I'll attach the SDK output log. Let me know what else you need from me, and thanks a million in advance everyone!

block diagram.PNG

SDK.log 1.06 kB ยท 0 downloads

This was solved by switching to Vivado 2017.4

Archived