will Analog Discovery 2 work with Android OS on a tablet?

Jaye

Question

I have  Win2000  SP4 computers available and would like to know if I can expect Analogy Discovery 2  to operated with them?

After the install and restart, I attached the USB to in the Analog Discovery 2  and the screen pop-up said it was attached.  Then I  clicked on ' Waveforms'  and a pop-up  said:  procedure error:  GetGeoInfow not in dynamic link.lib Kernel32.dll

The Ethernet connection is not available in-house for these particular computers so I down-loaded the software using another machine and transferred the downloaded   .exe    file to a flash drive, then transferred the download to the Win2000 computer's 9300 hard drive. The subsequent  'install'  seemed to proceed properly.

Specifically these are Gateway Solo 9300 laptops.

Please help.

Thank you.

Jaye

1 answer to this question

Hi @Jaye,

I believe attila responded to your other thread, but based on the supported operating systems for WaveForms (link), I do not believe you will be able to successfully use the Analog Discovery 2 with a Windows 2000 computer. Perhaps it is possible to get it working, but we do not have the hardware to test this for ourselves and I do not believe there are any plans to make it work.

I'm sorry I could not be of more help.

Thanks,
JColvin

Archived