CMOD a7-35t Schematic

mzin92

Question

9 answers to this question

Awesome thanks!

Just to verify, there is nothing different about any of the inductors/capacitors used on page 7 nor any of the capacitors used on page 4?

I'm building a board with the 35T unit and want to make sure I don't need to make any modifications.. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Is there a BOM anywhere?

Best Regards,

Mahdi

@kwilber Thanks for sharing!

@jpeyron

I'd like to get equivalent parts to the one's on the board including the inductors and capacitors. All of the other parts in the schematic have a little more detail in it

Inductors -> Resonating frequency, impedance, tolerances, etc

Caps -> Package size, voltage ratings, etc.

Thank you for all of your help!

-Mahdi

Hi @mzin92,

I reached out to one of our design engineers about your thread and they responded :

"For discrete parts without part number in the attached excel spreadsheet see the following requirements:

All ceramic capacitors are temperature coefficient X5R, X7R or C0G, unless specified otherwise.
Capacitors without maximum voltage rating are 6.3V or greater.
Capacitors without tolerance specification are 10% (20% if 10% is unavailable) or better.
Resistors without power rating are 1/16W or greater.
Resistors without tolerance specification are 5% or better."

best regards,

Jon

CMOD_A7_CAPS_AND_INDUCTORS.xlsx

Dear @jpeyron, in order to use same way as into the CmodA7-35t to program the on board SPI memory through Vivado and the USB-serial VCP I kindly require if is possibile to have the schematic details of the FTDI chip used and related connection to replicate same way on my board and then use the another Cmod A7-35t as bridge programming interface to my board, in this way I can avoid to replicate all the components used to program the board that is already present inside the CmodA7-35t.

It is possible to have the full electrical schematics?

Thanks and best regards!