Win2000 will it work?

Jaye

Question

I have  Win2000  SP4 computers available and would like to know if I can expect Analogy Discovery 2  to operated with them?

After the install and restart, I attached the USB to in the Analog Discovery 2  and the screen pop-up said it was attached.  Then I  clicked on ' Waveforms'  and a pop-up  said:  procedure error:  GetGeoInfow not in dynamic link.lib Kernel32.dll

The Ethernet connection is not available in-house for these particular computers so I down-loaded the software using another machine and transferred the downloaded   .exe    file to a flash drive, then transferred the download to the Win2000 computer's 9300 hard drive. The subsequent  'install'  seemed to proceed properly.

Specifically these are Gateway Solo 9300 laptops.

Please help.

Thank you.

Jaye

6 answers to this question

I have a following question;

2000 is not and XP is supported;  but I note at the point during the install where I select different items to install that one requisite when installing your software is Windows Virtual C ++ 2008.  How demanding is this compared to Microsoft Virtual C?   What problems may occur if Virtual C is used?  Or is Virtual C ++ a part of your download for Waveforms 2015?

Asked, because even on my WIN7 machine I do not have C ++ 2008.

Thank you.

Jaye

Archived