Add Zybo Z7-20 board to SDSoC 2018.3

Juan

Question

3 answers to this question

I've added this plaftorm (Zybo Z7-20) to SDSoC 2018.3 using https://github.com/Digilent/SDSoC-Zybo-Z7-20/releases 

I've just opened the example "Matrix Multiplication and Addition", compiled it and put it on the SD Card.

When trying to run the .elf I get this message:

root@Zybo-Z7-20:/run/media/mmcblk0p1# ./test_zybo.elf ./test_zybo.elf: error while loading shared libraries: libsds_lib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The requested file is not present in the file system:

root@Zybo-Z7-20:/run/media/mmcblk0p1# find / -name libsds_lib.so root@Zybo-Z7-20:/run/media/mmcblk0p1#

So, how can I solve this problem? 

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Juan,

We have a supported project made in and for SDSoC 2017.4. I would suggest using the SDSoC version the project was made for.  I believe the SDSoC license you purchase also covers older versions such as 2017.4. We do not have the bandwidth to updated project on every version of SDSoC. It's my understanding that we try to update most of our project one a year. I  believe we plan on upgrading this project but we do not have an ETA or what version of SDSoC it will be in.   

thank you,

Jon

On 3/11/2019 at 1:52 PM, Juan said:

I've added this plaftorm (Zybo Z7-20) to SDSoC 2018.3 using https://github.com/Digilent/SDSoC-Zybo-Z7-20/releases 

I've just opened the example "Matrix Multiplication and Addition", compiled it and put it on the SD Card.

When trying to run the .elf I get this message:

root@Zybo-Z7-20:/run/media/mmcblk0p1# ./test_zybo.elf ./test_zybo.elf: error while loading shared libraries: libsds_lib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The requested file is not present in the file system:

root@Zybo-Z7-20:/run/media/mmcblk0p1# find / -name libsds_lib.so root@Zybo-Z7-20:/run/media/mmcblk0p1#

So, how can I solve this problem? 

Thanks in advance.

Hi! I'm struggling with the same problem right now, did you find the answer?? Or you just downloaded the 2017.4 version of SdSoc?

Archived