ZYNQ AP transaction error, DAP status f0000021

Mukul

Question

13 answers to this question

Hi @Mukul,

Are you getting the Error while launching program: Memory write error at 0x100000. APB AP transaction error, DAP status f0000021? 

1. Make sure the boot mode jumper JP5 is set to JTAG.

If your Mode setting are JTAG and you are still having an issue then please attach a screen shot of your SDK errors?

thank you,

Jon

Hey jpeyron

Yes my boot mode jumper is set to JTAG and I'm following the "getting started with zybo" site, still facing the error.

I think the core selection is the issue but as i say i did exactly same as the site.https://reference.digilentinc.com/learn/programmable-logic/tutorials/zybo-getting-started-with-zynq/start

I attached all screen shot related to the error 

Screenshot (72).png

Screenshot (73).png

Screenshot (74).png

Screenshot (75).png

Hi @Mukul,

Here is a completed and verified Zybo-Z7-10 Getting started with Zynq project done in Vivado 2018.2. 

1) Please download and run this project.  Does this project work for you?

When you started you project did you select the zybo z7-10 board file as shown below.

thank you,

Jon

zybo_z7_10_GSWZ_1.jpg

zybo_z7_10_GSWZ.jpg

Hi @Mukul,

I split your thread to a new post so we are not posting as well as notifying followers on an old thread. 

1) I believe is see the issue. You are using the original retired Zybo.  In this case select Zybo instead of Zybo Z7-10 for the board files. The Zybo and the Zybo-Z7 have the same zynq chip but they have different components and configurations. Please make sure you are using the correct Zybo board file as shown below. 

2) My project linked above is for the Zybo-Z7-10 so would not work for the original Zybo.

thank you,

Jon

Zybo_board_file.jpg

Archived