Logging analog signals to the SD card

I have had my OpenLogger for about a week and have been able to run the Agent and update the firmware.  I have been able to stream data to RAM which is moderately useful, but I would really like to record analog data to the SD card.  It looks like there should be a drop down list near the "Log to" under the Stream section. If this is documented somewhere, can you please point me to it.  Also, does the SD card have to be prepared (formatted, initialized, etc.) prior to logging to it?

Hi @mltma,
At this moment SD card logging is not supported. You can expect an update that supports it within the week. We are working hard bring this feature to you all, and we greatly appreciate your patience while we work. I can message you here once we've posted the update if you prefer.

As for the SD card, it needs to be formatted to a FAT32 file system. If your SD card is formatted correctly, great! You don't need to do anything more. Otherwise you can use your system's tools to properly format the SD card, and once SD logging is supported in WFL you'll be good to go!

Regards,
AndrewHolzer

Archived