AD2 Toolkit Errors

byro3227

Question

Update Feb-16-2019

So I read thru some older posts about the AD2 toolkit, and discovered this post, which was never resolved:

As noted in that post, and verified by me, the AD2 toolkit VI's will not work unless a Waveform VI is opened first, and then the AD2 VI.  I was able to run the example VI's, but Labview did issue a warning as shown in the "error 3" image. 

Labview_Error3.thumb.PNG.3307074446d4f391436dedb7fc91e9a2.PNG

It seems that I've found a work-around but not a solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All,

I will be using the Analog Discovery 2 (AD2) device for several DAQ projects in my measurement and instrumentation class.   Unfortunately, I am struggling to resolve numerous errors when I attempt execute example VI's from the AD2 Toolkit.  Regardless of the example, Labview outputs errors essentially from all the VI's failing to execute (see images), and that the function nodes cannot be executed because the library is not found, yet all of the functions are in the installation directory (C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2017\vi.lib\Digilent\AD2 Toolkit).

I installed the AD2 Toolkit Using VI Package Manager.  I've uninstalled and re-installed the toolkit with the same results, and followed the setup instructions:

What's strange it that I can interface my AD2 with Labview using the Digilent Waveform Tookit without any issues.

Here is my Setup:

• Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
  • Labview 2017 Verson 17.0, 64 Bit Home / Student Edition
  • Waveforms Version 3.9.1,  64 Bit Qt5.6.3 Windows 7
  • Digilent Waveforms VI's v1.0.3.26
  • AD2 Toolkit v1.0.0.3
  • Analog Discovery 2 (non NI version)

I will need to use the AD2 toolkit for my coursework and am not sure what the issue is.  Any help is appreciated.

Labview_Error2.PNG

Labview_Error1.PNG

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived