please help me

Asmaa_as

Question

Welcome Dear,

i have "Electronics Explorer" as in this link  https://reference.digilentinc.com/reference/instrumentation/electronics-explorer/start

can i use this eeboard with labview ?i needed to use it as function generator and oscilloscope.

how i can use it with labview where when i connected it and use NI-MAX this board not appear as a device ?

Thanks

8 answers to this question

Hi @Asmaa_as,

Yes, you can post back on this thread if you have a question. Please note though that the toolkit that Jon linked to (I believe) and LabForms here is only working with LabVIEW 2014 through 2016. I've personally only tested and confirmed that it works correctly with LabVIEW 2014 though.

Thanks,
JColvin

Hi JCoLvin,

I download and installed with labview2017  that give me as in the picture now if my instillation is corrected  how i can generate for example "a sin wave or exponential wave by using wave generator of eeboard then appear this wave through oscilloscope of eeboard by using both toolkit and labview?

Thanks 

waveform toolkit.png

Hi @Asmaa_as,

As I implied in my previous post we have not tried LabVIEW 2017 (since the last update to the WaveForms VI was in 2016), but the look of how the WaveForms generator connected to the oscilloscope is described in steps 3 through 6. It is for the Analog Discovery 2, but the LabVIEW side of things will be exactly the same for the Electronics Explorer board. The oscilloscope outputs and waveforms generator outputs are labeled on the electronics explorer board.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
JColvin

Archived