kotra sharmila

sdsoc_opencv error

Question

hi ,

this is sharmila i installed SDx tools i am new to this.

->first time creating the project application project we need to add platform zybo is not there in platform list.

->I am tried so many methods to add custom platform for sdx 2017.4 and petalinux also 2017.4.

->and also any one share how to generate platform and creation of project in SDx guidelines in step by step.

any answer will help to me.

Thanks in advance,

K sharmila

5 minutes ago, kotra sharmila said:

hi,

can you please tell me xf opencv example reference to the my project based on what project can i change my code

The needed modifications to Simple Filter2d Live I/O demo are the following:

1. in filter2d folder replace all present files with your code. Have a look on filter2d_cv function and modify your code to use the same function arguments

e.g. uint8_t *frm_data_in is the input video frame and uint32_t *frm_data_out is the output video frame.

2. in main.cpp: replace the if (btn & 1) block with a call to the algorithm placed in filter2d folder.

3. all the other folders (drm_helper, hls_helper, uio and vl4l2) take care of video stream and input/output interfaces. You don't need to change them.

hi the bwlow attacthed mt code change in filter2d_cv function i comment at last //mycode can you please see once need to modify anything please modify it .

there cvt colour and some functions are there can i remove those or not

filter2d_cv.cpp

8 hours ago, kotra sharmila said:

Hi,

with the modifications i got the below errors

Workspace 1_004.png

The errors are generated because:

1. You try to use VideoCapture function. As I mentioned here, you cannot use that function and you don't need it. Remove it. Modify the algorithm to use a simple cv::Mat as input.

2. no member named 'imshow' in namespace 'cv' and no member named 'waitKey' in namespace 'cv' were solved here. Make the needed changes.

On 2/16/2019 at 7:02 AM, kotra sharmila said:

Hi,

remove function means which functions you want me to remove and i ws did the same settings but still got the same error

VideoCapture

3 hours ago, kotra sharmila said:

Hi ,

I am encounter with another error in connecting board and check with output there  i have got errors like shared library errors

Workspace 1_005.png

Workspace 1_006.png

Did you remove cv::imshow() function?

14 hours ago, vicentiu said:

VideoCapture

I did't get you if i remove video capture then how it will deduct face and can you please modify it and attatch perticular filter2d_cv.cpp

On 2/19/2019 at 6:11 AM, kotra sharmila said:

I did't get you if i remove video capture then how it will deduct face and can you please modify it and attatch perticular filter2d_cv.cpp 

As I mentioned here, you cannot use cv::VideoCapture() function to acquire a video stream from the webcam. For this reason you must to start from a sample project that implements video stream acquisition from HDMI/MIPI.

On 2/20/2019 at 2:38 PM, kotra sharmila said:

hi,

yah i removed that function and doing modifications insert haar cascade but still gort th errors

Workspace 1_007.png

filter2d_cv.cpp

Attach the log file. I cannot understand the errors from the screenshot.

On 2/22/2019 at 7:48 AM, kotra sharmila said:

Hi

this is my logfile

sds_filter2d_cv.log

The first error message is explicit:

unsupported pointer reinterpretation from type 'i32*' to type 'i8*' on variable 'frm_data_in'

frm_data_in argument is a pointer to uint32_t data but you have provided a pointer to 8-bit data when you called the filter2d_cv function.

Solve the error and try to build again.