Dmc60 not giving output when load is connected.

Joysondsouza253@gmail.com

Question

Hi I recently bought a new dmc60 before it went put of stock. I had bought 2 dmc60 I checked it yesterday and one of the DMC60 wasn't working. Its not giving any output when load is connected. When load is connected. It blinks between cyan/aqua at bottom and reddish at the top. At start while connecting the battery etc. Everything is proper blue light glowing then it turns to red in clockwise then when transmitter is connected it turns to orange and when throttle is given without load it works fine. When load is connected it creating the fault. I don't know what's the problem. I had 2 older DMC60 in that 1 isn't responding and the other DMC60 is working when 2 DMC's are connected together. What might be the problem. I am unable to rectify.

5 answers to this question

Hi @Joysondsouza253@gmail.com,

If you could provide the link to the video that would be appreciated so that way I can make sure I am not misunderstanding what you are describing.

How are the two DMC60's connected? Are they connected in serial or in parallel? Do both DMC60s work by themselves? I ask because you describe that one of the DMC60s was not working when two of them are connected together.

In terms of the LED pattern blinking, it seems when the load is connected the fault indicated is that there is an over temperature and under voltage error. How are you powering your DMC60's?

Thank you,
JColvin

Archived