PmodACL I2C Zedboard Getting Started with Digilent Pmod IPs

bkp

Question

I am trying to use the Pmod I2C Interface with Zynq Zedboard with I2C Interface. And, I have completed the bitstream generation. But while doing the SDK portion and running the main.c file, it is not giving any output as given in this thread. I this thread you have replied as "I have attached a generic IIC IP core named PmodACL. You will need to alter the PmodACL.h , PmodACL.c and the main.c using the Pmod TMP3 and the datasheet here as a reference." Can you provide the altered code as I am not able to understand what are the alterations required? Here, I am attaching the link of the thread. Please help me regarding this ASAP.

This is the source which I am following.

https://forum.digilentinc.com/topic/5301-pmodacl-i2c-zedboard-getting-started-with-digilent-pmod-ips/

1 answer to this question

Hi @bkp,

Welcome to the forums. We have a complete and working IP Core for the Pmod ACL using SPI here.  The community member @rockxito32 may have completed their project. I have tagged them to this post.  If you need the interface to be I2C then you will need to alter the generic I2C IP Core you found in the other thread to work with the Pmod ACL as described in the previous thread.

thank you,

Jon

Archived