Pmod OLEDrgb problem

StefanCG

Question

Hello. Last night I tryed implementing my Pmod OLEDrgb display to work with my arty z7 20. After hard and painfull fights with this board I finally programmed the .c code and run as debug. When I did this , there was no error but I couldn*t see anything on my display. Here are some photo of my project , hope helps!

p1.png

p2.png

code-display.txt

15 answers to this question

Hi @StefanCG,

Make sure you are using this tutorial here for installing the most current board files. And the most current vivado-library downloaded here. And to clarify you are using selecting the Arty-Z7-20 board files. I do not see anything else wrong with this tutorial. Also if you unplug the Arty Z7-20 and change the mode jumper JP4 to QSPI and then plug in the Arty-Z7-20. The OOB demo should  then run.

thank you,

Jon

Hi @StefanCG,

The warning errors are not an issue. They can be ignored. What is your D drive?  Are you able to load and use this verilog XADC project here? Also make sure you are using the newest Vivado-Library and board files. The older zip folders from the tutorial you linked has the PmodOLEDrgb IP Core which had a delay issue. And to confirm when you change the mode Jumper JP4 to QSPI and the power cycle the board do you see the OOB Demo running?

thank you,

Jon

Archived