Juan

Cmod A7 SRAM help

Hi guys, I've just bought a Cmod A7-35T. It has an SRAM model IS61WV5128BLL-10BLI

I would like to write a Verilog controller for this SRAM, but I don't have much info about how to do it.

Can you help me please? I couldn't find any project on github to have it as reference.

Thanks !!!

Hi @Juan,

Here is our resource center for the Cmod A7 that has demo's and links to the schematic and xdc. Here is a forum thread that discusses using an SRAM controller for the Cmod A7 along with links to completed projects that should be helpful.

thank you,

Jon

On 9/5/2018 at 11:39 PM, jpeyron said:

Hi @Juan,

Here is our resource center for the Cmod A7 that has demo's and links to the schematic and xdc. Here is a forum thread that discusses using an SRAM controller for the Cmod A7 along with links to completed projects that should be helpful.

thank you,

Jon

I couldn't find any project with a Verilog controller for the SRAM.

Hi @Juan,

That is correct, we did not link to any SRAM controller that was made in Verilog because unfortunately we do not have one. All we have is the link that @jpeyron provided that has the VHDL based SRAM controller.

Thanks,
JColvin

5 hours ago, JColvin said:

Hi @Juan,

That is correct, we did not link to any SRAM controller that was made in Verilog because unfortunately we do not have one. All we have is the link that @jpeyron provided that has the VHDL based SRAM controller.

Thanks,
JColvin

you mean CmodA735tDemoR1.zip, right?