DXF/CAD files for CORA Z7 board

Erickson

Question

24 answers to this question

Hi @Erickson,

The header is arduino/chipkit compatible as discussed in the Reference manual here in section 13 Arduino/chipKIT Shield Connector. The header has more available pins than the Arduino uno as shown here . The Arty A7 has the same header and we have a 3D CAD file available for the Arty-A7  on the bottom of the resource center here.

thank you,

Jon

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the reply.  We've already taken caliper measurements here.  I'm looking for a DXF file to hand off to a PCB designer to help with placing board-to-board connectors for a custom hat/shield.  Is it correct that the outer headers are the same as an Arduino Uno?  I think I could track down an Arduino DXF without too much difficulty.

Thanks again!

Hi JColvin,

I'm designing a expansion PCB for the Cora that uses the unpopulated J1 connector. J1 seems to be not aligned with any other connector on the board.

Can you please provide me the measurements highlighted in green in the figure below (or anything else that will help me to place J1 correctly)?

Thanks

Stefano

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 14.46.04.png

Edited by Stefan0

Hi @JColvin,

for the design of a PMOD-expansion PCB for the Cora z7, I would need the distance between the PMOD connectors and their distance to the board edges.  Could you please provide the measurements highlighted in yellow in the figure below ?

needed_sizes.thumb.png.733dd3353f92414fff49e9c6d6bd8cf5.png

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards,

Raffaele

Hi

Was this question ever answered? I'd also like to know the locations of the PMOD connectors and also J7.

It would be great if you could publish a list of the coordinates of Pin 1 of each connector relative to one of the four mounting holes.

Many thanks

Hi @DAK,

I don't believe this question was ever answered directly, but I do know that a DXF file was eventually published at some point onto the Cora Z7 Resource Center on the right hand side under Design Resources, https://digilent.com/reference/programmable-logic/cora-z7/start, so users can measure all of the (2D) dimensions that they need directly from that (or at least I verified that dxf online viewer measurement tool matched the directly printed measured dimensions).

Thanks,
JColvin