Using AD2 impedance Analyzer in LabVIEW

Digilentuser

Question

Hi,

currently I'm using the AD2 with the scope extension in LabVIEW. This works very well. In addition to that I would like to use the impedance analyzer function with the impedance extension in LabVIEW. The current version of the LabVIEW driver I'm using doesn't support reading impedance data. Does anybody managed to get this task done in LabVIEW?

Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

Hi,

thanks for the reply. Is it planned to integrate that funktionality also in the LabVIEW-Waveforms combination somewhere in the future? It would be really nice to have all functionality in one device so that we can get rid of the impedance analyzer that we are currently using.

Thanks

Hi @Digilentuser,

There is currently not any plans to integrate the functionality into the LabVIEW driver for WaveForms at this time. Realistically, you could use the WaveForms SDK software (which is part of the WaveForms software download which you should already have done) since it is my understanding that the LabVIEW driver calls the functions within WaveForms SDK to perform the acquisition.

Thanks,
JColvin

Archived