Vivado and SDSoC with purchase

feydrautha

Hello,

I have a simple question I need to clear up before I purchase. I am looking at purchasing either the Arty Z7-20 with SDSoC Voucher or the Zybo Z7-20 with SDSoC voucher. I see that the Arty Z7-20 also comes with the Vivado Design Suite WebPACK download. The Zybo Z7-20 does not come with the Vivado Design Suite WebPACK download. Is this correct?

Best regards

• 6 months later...

Hello Mr. JColvin. I have a question about Vivado Webpack - free version. I have downloaded Vivado Webpack version, I have seen that this free version does not include Zybo Z7-20 board. You can see it in the screenshot attached. But, in the Zybo Z7 Board Reference Manual (https://reference.digilentinc.com/reference/programmable-logic/zybo-z7/reference-manual ) it is written as "The Zybo Z7 is supported under Vivado's free WebPACK™ license, which means the software is completely free to use". Could you please help me why I don't have this board in my Webpack version?

Vivado 2018.3_Zybo_missing_Webpack.png

Thank you very much dear kwilber and jpeyron. I've solved the issue by installing the board files. Could you please tell me the main difference between free webpack version and design suite version with cost? According to the table attached, there is no difference between them..

Vivado_Webpack.png

Archived