CMOD A7 stopped showing up in hardware manager

yorees11

Question

Hi All,

I have recently downloaded Vivado 2018.2 and begun playing around with CMOD A7 35T.  I did the the blinky tutorial and then just finished Cmod A7 Programming Guide.  At the end of which, I programmed the button project into the flash memory of the device.  I then disconnected the device and plugged it back in to verify the code was loaded onto the device on startup.  The code indeed loaded and I can light the LEDs with the corresponding button; however, now my host pc cannot find the target device anymore.  I tried restarting Vivado and plugging and unplugging the FPGA board and nothing seems to get it to show up in the hardware manager wizard or autoscan.

I'm pretty new to FPGA programming so I could use some help to get my board reconnected and the program in Flash erased.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hi @yorees11,

Please download Adept 2 here. Is adept 2 able to see the Cmod A7-35T? What is you PC's OS?  If your OS is windows what does the device manager show under ports and universal serial bus controller? Have you tried a different usb port and usb cable? Are you using a powered usb hub?

thank you,

Jon

Archived