sk_user

AC parameters of 2-wire JTAG

Question

Good day! I'm using the JTAG HS2 programming cable on a two-wire JTAG interface. I'm trying to get information about its AC characteristics. However in the documentation (https://reference.digilentinc.com/_media/jtag_hs2:jtag-hs2_rm.pdf, Section 6) that I saw, only the values for the 4-wire JTAG is provided.

I would like to ask whether there are other documents I can refer to for the 2-wire JTAG AC characteristics?

Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question

Hi @sk_user,

We do not have further documentation that refers to the 2 wire JTAG AC characteristics.  Can you be more specific about your project and specific information you are looking for.

thank you,

Jon

Hi @jpeyron

Thanks for your reply. I'm looking for values like setup, hold, etc. times of the 2-wire interface. Just like the one in the Figure 6. of the documentation.Then I'll be using these values to compute the constraints for my project. 

Best Regards.

Hi @sk_user,

I reached out to the one of our design engineers about this forum thread. They responded that the AC characteristics should be the same since the signals pass through the same buffers.

thank you,

Jon