Troy

New User, can't find zybo_base_system.zip

Hi everyone,

I can't seem to find the zybo_base_system.zip that everyone says is "on the ZYBO product page on the Digilent website." Can anyone point me towards where I can find it or post a link to it?

Thanks,

Troy

Hi Troy,

So sorry for the confusion! That link appears to have disappeared in the launch of the new website. 

I've posted it on the Design Resources section of the resource center for the Zybo. I'll work on finding the places that reference it and fixing the language. Thanks so much for letting us know!

Kaitlyn

Hi everyone!

I retake this thread because I am a new user on Zybo and I'm trying to follow a tutorial which talk about zybo_base_system.zip. I was browsing the Diligent website on the Zybo products but I can't seem to find this file...

Does anyone know where I can find it? Maybe you solved this question in other place but I am a beginner and I can't find it.

Thanks in advance!

Ramos 

Thank you Dan for your quick answer and solution! I will take a look to the file in Google drive, waiting an answer from the Digilent staff!

Ramos

Oh I can't believe it! hahaha thank so much Troy.. I've been looking for him 2 days.. So close and yet so far.

Tanks again. Now I can continue with my Zybo's adventure.