onemikeoscar

Student licence europe

Hi!

I'm Jose, from Spain. I want to apply to a student license but I think that the european students can't apply to this license. Is this true?

I want buy one Zybo board.

Thanks in advance

Hi Jose,

I'm sorry for taking a little bit to get back to you. Are you referring to the Academic Verification process on our store? If so, yes you are able to apply as a student and be eligible for the academic pricing. 

When you are entering your school information, if you don't see your school name pop up, just keep typing it in. Once you're all done applying it may take a couple of days for us to review the application, but we'll let you know your status.

Let us know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,
JColvin

Hi Guys

I'm a student at technical university and i am interested in buying Nexys4 with academic discount. I read that academic verification is valid for 13 months. What does it mean for me? Can i buy a product with academic discount during 13 months or may i use that product only 13 months?

Hi MartinBuk,

You will have the academic discount available for you for 13 months; after the 13 months you would have to re-apply for academic verification. Any products you purchase during that time though are free for you to use for as long as you own them; once you purchase the product, it's yours.

Thanks,
JColvin

When or how dose one know if they were verified? I am not sure for when I click on academic pricing I am ALWAYS directed to the verification process.

Hello,

When you first apply for academic pricing you will need to go through the verification process; you'll then receive an email once you have been verified (it's a manual process Digilent's end to verify so it might take a day if you apply during non-business hours). Once you are verified you'll see it reflected on your account status when you login to the store. 

Feel free to comment back with any questions or if you have a specific question about pricing you can always message the webteam through the Contact Us page on the Store.

Thanks,
JColvin