Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'not as expected'.
I wrote a simple vhdl design to test the gpio. Background story is that Im working on a more complex design which I rewrote two times until I come to the point that my electrical setup (which is quite simple) could be the problem. Stupid me! EDIT: I use the Arty board file and the xdc file provided by Digilent! Code of the simple test gpio design: library IEEE; use IEEE.STD_LOGIC_1164.ALL; entity io_test is generic( d_width : integer := 16; --width of each data word size : integer := 64; --number of data words the memory can store