Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'loopback'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • News
    • New Users Introduction
    • Announcements
  • Digilent Technical Forums
    • FPGA
    • Digilent Microcontroller Boards
    • Non-Digilent Microcontrollers
    • Add-on Boards
    • Scopes & Instruments and the WaveForms software
    • LabVIEW
    • FRC
    • Other
  • General Discussion
    • Project Vault
    • Learn
    • Suggestions & Feedback
    • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Sales Questions
    • Off Topic
    • Educators
    • Technical Based Off-Topic Discussions

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. I just plugged in this board and to test it out. My intent is to use it in a RS422 format, but will need to understand what changes I need to make later. I've opened up the arduino sketch and uploaded it to my AST-CAN485 from Sparkfun. I modified Digilent's the code so it uses the alternative software serial library. Other than that, it's all the same. When I run the code and open up the serial monitor, the loopback is actually happening in the hardware. I can unplug the looped wires and still get a message back. So the echo example code seems to not work properly. Any ai
  2. Hello, Some days ago I installed the new Waveforms software to update from Waveforms 2015. I have found that when running a loopback to check the Network Analyzer, the signals going to both scope inputs, randomly, stop the data adquisition, resulting in a bad representation of the bode plot. It happens in a random fashion, and when it fails, happens at the beggining of the sequence. I tryied to reinstall an older version of Waveforms and it works flawlessly. Checking the latest version in other computers, it fails too. Best regards Albert
  3. Hi, I have integrated simplex TX aurora block and simplex RX aurora blocks into a single design through a loop-back in order to make duplex mode. But while simulating the XSDK codes, TX length and RX length are mismatched. I am working with Kintex development DAQ board [xc7k160tffg676-2], and i have attached the BD design in which TX and RX are make into external. Where i am going wrong i don`t know, please point out and guide me. Please find the attachment of BD diagram. Thanks