Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'issue'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • News
    • New Users Introduction
    • Announcements
  • Digilent Technical Forums
    • FPGA
    • Digilent Microcontroller Boards
    • Non-Digilent Microcontrollers
    • Add-on Boards
    • Test and Measurement
    • LabVIEW
    • FRC
    • Other
  • General Discussion
    • Project Vault
    • Learn
    • Suggestions & Feedback
    • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Sales Questions
    • Off Topic
    • Educators
    • Technical Based Off-Topic Discussions

Calendars

  • Community Calendar

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 4 results

  1. Hi All, I am working with a ZedBoard trying to test the output functionality of the Pmod headers. The Pmod headers on this ZedBoard have worked in the past, however, when I try to work with them now it appears that they do not transmit any output data. I've tried this for all four programmable logic accessible headers (JA1, JB1, JC1, JD1). When I assign the output to the LEDs I am able to see the output successfully, but it does not come through the Pmod headers. Here is a very simple HDL file and constraints file that I'm using on my ZedBoard that should produce output on the Pmod h
  2. Hello, I'm trying to build this demo: https://reference.digilentinc.com/learn/programmable-logic/tutorials/arty-z7-hdmi-demo/start and I have error while generating project (after run in console "source ./create_project.tcl") WARNING: [IP_Flow 19-2406] Cannot identify part xc7k325tffg900-2 ERROR: [IP_Flow 19-2232] Current project options are not valid, cannot get 'PROJECT_PARAM.PART' Please help Any idea why it happens? I have: Windows 8.1 Vivado 2016.4 HLx WebPACK
  3. Hello! Recently I bought a PMOD AD5 board to hook it up with my Arduino DUE in order to measure AC Voltage. In terms of libraries, I tried two - the official AD7193 library and the AD Converter one, from GitHub. The AD Converter one seems like it's based on the official DSP library from your wiki, but adapted to Arduino. With that one, I had a few problems, so I went with the other one. For starters, I have my signal connected to AIN3 and GND connected to AIN4 (both on J2). The SPI is properly connected to my DUE, settings are SPI_MODE3 and SPI_CLOCK_DIV32 (
  4. Good day community, I'm busy working on a project with a Cerebot MX7 Pro. It's me now noticed that the board so every 5 to 10 minutes restarts. This is not intended by me. I would be happy to send you my project to be ruled by an error on the board. I am using MPLAB X 3.15 with the XC32 1.40 on the PowerDebug USB connection. I hope for an insightful answer or input. Test02.zip