Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Halloween'.
It's not nearly as impressive as Martha's creepy doll, but for my Digilent Halloween project I made a battery out of pumpkins! With two pumpkins in series I could get just over 1.6V. I made an Instructable that shows how I built it for anyone who's interested. It's a really fun and simple project.
Like NMacDonald and mmigliacio, I too made a project for the Digilent Halloween Contest. A Halloween themed Box Monster! The Corrugated Conqueror has been (somewhat) tamed; rather than biting anybody who gets too close, he only opens up his mouth when people get close enough to him in order to tell them "Happy Halloween", but looks still looks ominous with his glowing green eyes when nobody is around. You check him out in the youtube video below.
Hello! So here is my entry for Digilent's Halloween contest. This is my first time programming in MPIDE and doing something of this nature with microcontrollers, so I put a lot of hours into researching and getting it to work the way that I had planned (with quite a few setbacks along the way). A PIR sensor activates a servo attached to the doll's head, a digital voice recording module with a creepy audio clip, and some LEDs for the eyes. It's running on the chipKIT Max32. I will follow up with a link to an instrucable when I have time to hammer that out. I had a lot of fun doing this and le