• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. @jpeyron After two weeks of fiddling, my project partner and I got your block diagram project to work! We did so by eliminating any discrepancies we could find between the implemented schematic from your block diagram with the implemented schematic of from the top file. Specifically we made the following changes: 1.) Used the pynq-z1 board file from here. 2.) I changed the i2c interface you outlined to the one specified in the top file of the project from github. The end result was that I got a schematic in the implemented design which exactly matched the schematic generat
  2. @jpeyron Thank you for all your help sir! This has been a great learning experience. I successfully got the top file project to work with the constraints file to work on my PYNQ board as well. I will not be able to test your project until after the holidays but my project coworker may do so in the next few days. I will post here if the test is successful. Again thank you for your help and you'll hear from me! Ben
  3. @kwilber no, no particular reason. The design posted here was advertised to work and didn't include any reset functionality so I left that out. You thing driving the arst ports of the block diagrams is a good idea?
  4. @jpeyron @kwilber I've changed my above constraints and block diagram to the following Block diagram constraints
  5. I duplicated the project that @jpeyron linked to. I did my best to duplicate everything in the first response to that post. Here are screenshots of my design. constraints block diagram dvi2rgb settings rgb2dvi settings clock wizard 1 clock wizard 2 Here are the critical warnings and errors I received when synthesizing and implementing the above design critical warnings errors
  6. Hello, I am trying to make an HDMI passthrough application on the PYNQ-Z1 board using the dvi2rgb(1.9) and rgb2dvi (1.4) IP blocks from this github repo. Here are the technical details of my tools: Vivado 2018.2 PYNQ-Z1 board (part xc7z020clg400 - 1) (Got the board file I’m using in vivado from this webpage Dvi2rgb v1.9 Rgb2dvi v1.4 Here are some images of my project: Constraints Block Diagram clock wizard settings dvi2rgb rgb2dvi Long story short, the application doesn’t work when I use it between my