• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I'm trying to do a project where the Microblaze processor will do a tiny bit of communication with a much larger custom VHDL design. I was trying to get this working as a proof of concept that the Microblaze can communicate to custom VHDL. My block diagram is as follows: The custom multiplier code multiplier_0.vhd my_multiplier_v1_0_S00_AXI.vhd and the IP that I made following the tutorial It seems like I have the wrong address set up for the output of the multiplier because when I run it I do not get a valid result. (First test 0x00020003 was input and second test
  2. jello_cat

    Arty with custom IP

    I have Arty A7-35T and I tried following this tutorial ( to have the Microblaze communicate with custom VHDL. In the C++ file the macro for 'XPAR_MY_MULTIPLIER_0_S00_AXI_BASEADDR' matches what the address editor says. I always 0 from the address that should be the result of the multiplier. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if anything from the tutorial needs to be done different for the Microblaze.