PaulStoffregen

Members
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Correct, this error is unique to ChipKit. I have tested with these boards: Teensy 3.6 Teensy 3.2 Teensy LC Teensy 2.0 Arduino Uno R3 Arduino Due Arduino Zero Arduino 101 ChipKit Uno32 Wemos D1 (ESP8266) Mega 2560 (clone)
  2. I'll take another look and see if I can narrow this down a bit. But my purpose here is mainly to report a toolchain bug. This isn't about solving a problem with my own personal project. I am a regular contributor to Arduino. If you look at Arduino's release notes, you'll see my name many times. I have a long history of Arduino contributions, and this is latest work for the benefit of all Arduino users.... I'm currently working on major improvements to the Arduino Ethernet library. Odds are good some of all of my recent work on this improved Ethernet library will become Arduino's
  3. I'm just trying to do the right thing here... report a toolchain error with info about how to reproduce it. If nobody is interested (perhaps until this code become more widely published), well, at least I tried.
  4. Ubuntu 14.04, 64 bit, with Arduino 1.6.13. I have a few different shields here, a genuine Arduino Ethernet R3, a clone Arduino Ethernet R2, and a Seeed Studio W5000 Ethernet shield. But this problem is a compiler error. No actual hardware (other than a PC) is needed to reproduce the error. Just click Verify twice. I'm using the one linked from my message. This: https://github.com/PaulStoffregen/Ethernet This copy my own work to greatly optimize the Arduino Ethernet library. It's likely to someday become the official Arduino version....
  5. I'm working on an improved Arduino Ethernet library. Today I tried compiling it for a ChipKit UNO32. It compiles correctly the first time, and I get this: Sketch uses 59,048 bytes (46%) of program storage space. Maximum is 126,976 bytes. Global variables use 6,668 bytes (40%) of dynamic memory, leaving 9,716 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 16,384 bytes. But if I try to compile (the exact same code) again, I get this error: panic: runtime error: index out of range goroutine 1 [running]: arduino.cc/builder.findIncludesUntilDone(0xc208020e00, 0xc208159260, 0x59f0c0, 0xc208