All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hi all. Glad to be here. I had a question regarding the online course, Real Analog: Circuits 1 --> https://reference.digilentinc.com/learn/courses/real-analog/start The course has a 688 page pdf book which is great. The book is also available on Amazon as a hard copy. I purchased that but found that it's only 360 pages. Is there a more recent hard copy that matches the pdf? Planning to send the hardcopy back. Thanks!
  3. Thanks. That is a long, detailed video... precisely the thing I was hoping to avoid. It's too bad the documentation and support material for the Arty Z7 is so scant and outdated. The project linked at Digilent's Arty Z7 page builds a complete bootable Linux image and would provide a good starting point to add a single IP block, Linux driver, and application. All of the pieces are there except for how to reproduce the critical .bit file.
  4. Yesterday
  5. I am trying to use the Basys MX3: PIC32MX to make a simple voice command that just turns on one of the LEDs on the board (any LED works). Ideally I would like to be able to switch between different led settings using voice commands but for now at the very least I just want to turn one on by saying something simple like "Light ON". I see the board has a mic and an ADC so I assume this is possible. Could someone tell me what code to use for this? The sooner the better. Thank You
  6. Rather than using the BSP's you have to create your own hard ware ... use petalinux-config --get-hw-description=<PATH TO design_1_wrapper_hw_platform_0> I wish the following videos sloves your problem
  7. My system is as shown in the diagram (ZYBO Z7-20), i am able to run bare metal interrupt program .i have seen peta linux UIO interrupt but i have to generated interrupt at 1ms rate On interrupt i have to read axi slave reg and send that in UDP packet i choose interrupt because to reduce burden on processor is there is any way to solve this issue please help me
  8. Hello. I'd like to use open-logger on local, but I'm in trouble because I can't shift to a measurement screen. Digilent-agent and firmware are latest, and PC OS is win10. The problem could be confirmed by more than one PC and browser. How is it settled?
  9. Hello. I got a "offline build waveformslive" and tried it out, but a preservation destination is only chart. Can't it be set as a SD card Logging?
  10. Hi @FabioSchiavon, I have reached out to see if we have some more specific instructions available for updating firmware since it seems you've attempted the things I would have recommended. Though I don't know if the ESP32 will be able to do classic bluetooth since Bluetooth Low Energy devices aren't able communicate with classic bluetooth devices as they don't communicate in the same way. Thanks, JColvin
  11. Last week
  12. I've given up on working with the Arty Z7-20 with 20.1 and reverted to Vivado 19.1 and the 19.1 SoCSDK. Using petalinux tools and Petalinux-Arty-Z7-20 project I've been able to create a bootable Linux SD image. So far so good! My objective is to port a project adding AXI slave IP, Linux drivers and applications. The aforementioned project contains a Petalinux-Arty-Z7-20-2017.4-1.bsp file which in turn contains the projects matching Arty_Z7_20_wrapper.bit IP. This project seems like a good starting point for what I need, but where can I find the correct project used to generate Arty_Z7_20_wrapper.bit so that I can insert my IP?
  13. Thank you. That will help others I am sure.
  14. Just what I needed! Any expectation of an officially supported version?
  15. Hello, Thank you for sharing what you learned. Thanks, JColvin
  16. Hi @JonasS, I'm not quite sure what you mean by connect the VmodTFT to a VmodBB as both of their VHDCI connectors are female. I went digging and created Resource Centers for the materials that I was able to find for these products here and here. It looks like based on the schematics for the VmodBB though that only a select number of pins are specifically routed out to the breakout headers though. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, JColvin
  17. Hi @painterguy1995, I believe (it's been awhile) that the needed drivers either come with the Arduino IDE or are part of the Digilent Core for the Arduino IDE (installation instructions available on our Wiki here: https://reference.digilentinc.com/learn/software/tutorials/digilent-core-install/start). *Edit: I checked and the necessary drivers are included with the Digilent Core. The instructions say to use Arduino 1.6.9, but I have used the same core up through 1.8.12 without any issues or needing to install drivers; Windows . My understanding is that MPIDE has been depreciated and is no longer used. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, JColvin
  18. Hi @Yingda, I have sent you a PM. Thanks, JColvin
  19. Hi @svaughn442, I have sent you a PM. Thanks, JColvin
  20. Hi Wyllyam, It appears I have the "Rev C" variant. I have attached an image of my ZedBoard setup together with all the jumper settings incase it is useful.
  21. Hi mele14, On the top of the ZedBoard there's a sticker with the serial number. Underneath that sticker, on the silk screen, is a revision letter. What revision is your ZedBoard?
  22. Hi TuanPhung, On the top of the ZedBoard there's a sticker with the serial number. Underneath that sticker, on the silk screen, is a revision letter. What revision is your ZedBoard?
  23. Hi maximb, On the top of the ZedBoard there's a sticker with the serial number. Underneath that sticker, on the silk screen, is a revision letter. What revision is your ZedBoard?
  24. Hi, I have got two Chipkit Uno32 boards with erased bootloader. I would like to reprogram the bootloader into the board, following the instruction detailed here: https://chipkit.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Restore-your-chipKIT-Bootloader-Guide.pdf I cannot get hold of the bootloader file. Can you please tell me where I can download the necessary bootloader firmware ? Thanks Len
  25. hello everyone, I am using the IP DDS compiler (clock frequency = 300 MHz represnting the input frequency of this IP) phase data = 26 precison phase in 8 bits in order to generate sin and cos running at 30.46. The output of this IP IQ data are connected to DUC configured: Base band sample rate = 30.72 MSPS RF sample rate = 245.76 MSP clock frequency = 245.76 Here the clock wizard makes a 300 MHz. I am very grateful can the simulation. I don't see that the frequency of my output sin and cos signal after paasing via the DUC has been increased; I dont know where is the problem;
  1. Load more activity