All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi @tjw, For Pmod OLED we have a 3D part in the resource center here: https://reference.digilentinc.com/reference/pmod/pmodoled/start?_ga=2.171395104.1266523520.1568623346-634851053.1552119990 Regards, Bianca
  3. Would this be similar for the monochrome PMOD-OLED ?
  4. Today
  5. Hi Tom, You can find the out-of-box demo here: Regards, Bianca
  6. Hello, I am facing a problem I don't understand. Probably I am miss-configuring something, but I don't find what. I am using XADC of the Nexys4 board through the PMOD connector. The design is a Microblaze with the XADC connected and a external memory to store the samples. The XADC is configured on single channel, and feed with a waveform generator sending a sine wave of 1 KHz. When I use the first pair of inputs, of the PMOD connector, Vaux3 in the board I get a perfect sinwave in the output. When I use any other XADC channel I get this a distortioned input. I use the same program and XADC configuration just changing the channel used. I get the same input on adc aux channel 2,10 and 11. Only channel 3 works. The program I am using is this. It configures the XADC in single channel and send the data through serial port. I recover it in a python program and paint them. Any idea? #include <stdio.h> #include "xparameters.h" #include "platform.h" #include "xsysmon.h" #include "xil_printf.h" #include "xstatus.h" #include "xuartlite.h" #define UARTLITE_DEVICE_ID XPAR_UARTLITE_0_DEVICE_ID #define SYSMON_DEVICE_ID XPAR_SYSMON_0_DEVICE_ID #define UART_BUFFER_SIZE 16 #define NUMBER_OF_SAMPLES 4500 int main() { static XSysMon SysMonInst; /* System Monitor driver instance */ unsigned int ReceivedCount = 0; unsigned char RecvBuffer[UART_BUFFER_SIZE]; XUartLite UartLite; unsigned int channel = 3; int Status; XSysMon_Config *ConfigPtr; XSysMon *SysMonInstPtr = &SysMonInst; int *sample; //External memory address to store samples sample=(int *)0x60000000; init_platform(); Status = XUartLite_Initialize(&UartLite, UARTLITE_DEVICE_ID); while(1){ ReceivedCount = 0; while(ReceivedCount==0){ ReceivedCount = XUartLite_Recv(&UartLite, (unsigned char *) RecvBuffer, 1); } ConfigPtr = XSysMon_LookupConfig(SYSMON_DEVICE_ID); if (ConfigPtr == NULL) { return XST_FAILURE; } XSysMon_CfgInitialize(SysMonInstPtr, ConfigPtr, ConfigPtr->BaseAddress); XSysMon_SetAvg(SysMonInstPtr, XSM_AVG_0_SAMPLES); XSysMon_SetAdcClkDivisor(SysMonInstPtr, 39); XSysMon_SetSequencerMode(SysMonInstPtr, XSM_SEQ_MODE_SINGCHAN); XSysMon_SetCalibEnables(SysMonInstPtr, XSM_CFR1_CAL_PS_GAIN_OFFSET_MASK | XSM_CFR1_CAL_ADC_GAIN_OFFSET_MASK); Status= XSysMon_SetSingleChParams(SysMonInstPtr, XSM_CH_AUX_MIN+channel, FALSE, FALSE, TRUE); if(Status != XST_SUCCESS) { return XST_FAILURE; } /* * Disable all the alarms in the Configuration Register 1. */ XSysMon_SetAlarmEnables(SysMonInstPtr, 0x0); /* * Wait till the End of conversion */ //print("Capturing\n\r"); for(int i=0;i<NUMBER_OF_SAMPLES;i++){ XSysMon_GetStatus(SysMonInstPtr); /* Clear the old status */ while ((XSysMon_GetStatus(SysMonInstPtr) & XSM_SR_EOC_MASK) != XSM_SR_EOC_MASK); //Four last bits are noise *(sample+i) = XSysMon_GetAdcData(SysMonInstPtr, XSM_CH_AUX_MIN+channel); } //print("Finish capture\n\r"); //xil_printf("samples=np.array(["); for(int i=0;i<NUMBER_OF_SAMPLES-1;i++){ xil_printf("%d,",*(sample+i)); } xil_printf("%d\r\n",*(sample+NUMBER_OF_SAMPLES-1)); xil_printf("end\n"); } cleanup_platform(); return 0; }
  7. I am doing elf bootloader instead of SREC. Anybody please provide flashing steps after the application is ready. Should I uncheck corvert to SREC during flashing elf??
  8. I did the compression and the commenting verbose.But still it takes huge time to load elf from flash.FPGA programming from flash is happening fast.
  9. HI JColvin, It erased using FT_Prog software from FTDI,
  10. Yesterday
  11. Hi @mehdi, How did the EEPROM get erased? And you are using the JTAG HS2 with a Xilinx device of some kind? Are you not able to see the JTAG HS2 in Digilent's Adept program? Thanks, JColvin
  12. I require the download site for the zc2020 image processing factory image for programming an sdcard. I have searched Diligent sites but I have not been able to find it. Thank You Tom
  13. Hi @mustafasei, I reached out to another engineer about this, but unfortunately they did not have any additional advice for what could be attempted. Thanks, JColvin
  14. Inclusion of the ps7_init and HDF file in the application project src folder (and the ps7_cortexa9_0 folder in the _today project) looks very strange to me. It also seems to have caused a lot of errors when I opened the workspace and built it on my system, so I am not sure if something strange happened when sharing the workspace. If this reflects what you have on your system, you could try just creating a new Hello World application project to confirm that the exported hardware is valid, and that you can program and communicate with your board. <-- This is what I would expect the application project to look like. (Error is a result of using sources from another HDMI demo with differently-named IPs)
  15. Hi Attila, do you have another product or variant of this product that has this kind of playback capability?
  16. Hi @Serdar Unfortunately it is not supported. The custom pattern is limited to 32k/channel.
  17. link:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m0Foi2VJGceonyG8LFCa4gOeeVCHiELc
  18. Needed to double check. Have you connected a serial terminal (Tera Term or whatever)? If so, what is being printed by the demo? For what it's worth, I've seen similar projects halt on "printf" statements before, depending on Vivado version and the board used. xil_printf generally works fine, but does not accept floats. Here's a diff of a fix for that issue. Could you zip and share your SDK workspace?
  19. Have you programmed the hardware and run the demo application in Xilinx SDK? Both the hardware and software must be running on the board to get an image.
  20. Hello! Yes of course. I have used it. With best regards, Mikhail.
  21. Hi, tried it by moving the jumper JP6 to jtag mode. But no signal in the display.
  22. Looks like the board may be booting the out-of-box demo from QSPI flash. It is still possible to program it while this is happening, but you may still want to move the JP6 jumper to JTAG mode. -Arthur
  23. The Nexys Video is a -1 part with maximum LVDS rates <= 950 Mbps ( less than the ATLYS Spartan 6 board ). LVDS is a 2.5V or lower standard and TMDS for HDMI is 3.3V so you'd expect data rates to be higher for lower voltage signalling. For educational purposes and home projects this doesn't mean that you can't achieve data rates at toom temperature above this for any specific design. For commercial projects or professional projects it's wise to observe the AC switching specifications for your part. Data sheet specifications are guaranteed and **tested** performance numbers. You might be lucky and get a device that performs near the point where some of the specs might have made it to the next speed grade but don't count on it. Saying that a board works fine for out-of spec designs is one thing; hooking up your board running the applicaiotn to professional grade measurement tools and citing actual properly made measurements is another... not that I'm saying that hamster is wrong. **tested** is something that needs to be researched carefully and probably doesn't mean wht you think it means.
  24. Attila, thanks for the response. We want to import from a file in which every line (sample) has 6 bits of information. 32K samples is too small for us. Is there a way to handle much larger number of samples (eg. 10M samples)? This data is coming from an audio sample file so we can't create these samples with a script.
  25. Hi,Please help me,my programmer don't work because of e2prom erasing, thanks
  26. Thanks for posting your code Peggy, Iv'e managed to use it to view some data. Did you find out any more about what is in the header? Maybe that contains things like number of channels, sample rate etc?
  1. Load more activity